Pretty much everyone played with plastic construction bricks of some kind as a child. Whilst they might not understand the structure of a house, they do understand what works if you build something out of toy blocks.
At Collier Stevens, we can use this to explain structural problems we identify in our building surveys. For instance, we’ll build a thin tall Lego wall and it will fall over, as will a real wall.
Like our Lego competition Facebook post (which will have sent you to this page for our Ts & Cs) and leave a comment on it to be in with a chance of winning a this Lego Architecture set. We’re running the competition until the end of August.
If you feel like it, why don’t you share a photo of your own Lego Grand Design. It’d be great to see your masterpieces.
Terms & Conditions
- The prize will be LEGO® Architecture interpretation of London, retail price £44.99
- This offer closes at midnight on 31 August 2017.
- Entrants must be 16 or over.
- The winner must have liked the Facebook post and commented on it, either with text or a photo.
- The winner will be chosen at random and will be informed via a comment on the original post. If the winner cannot be contacted or if they do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and choose a replacement winner.
- The competition is being promoted by Collier Stevens Chartered Surveyors, First Floor, The Old Auction Rooms, Marine Walk Street, Hythe, Kent, CT21 5NW
- For any enquiries regarding the competition outcome, please contact email@example.com
- There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary to enter our competitions.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason. Please note that we will not be confirming receipt of entries.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters relating to the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. Please note that although prizes may be bequeathed by the winner to somebody else of their choosing, we will only correspond with the official named winner.
- Entries and entry details will not be used or shared to third parties and we won’t regularly spam, contact or market to you directly.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.